Montreal based laboratories
Royalmount Laboratories is equipped with the industry leading UPLC, GC, and ICP systems and most sensitive mass spectrometers to ensure we can meet all your most difficult requirements. FDA audit in 2018, GLP accredited by the SCC since 2015, and GCP inspected in 2018 by Health Canada – you can be assured that your results will be accepted throughout the world, whether for a pre-IND meeting or ANDA submission. Through a combination of flexibility, excellent quality, and dedicated employees, we are the partner of choice for clients worldwide.
Hamilton Robotics and UPLC Mass Spectrometry
- Small molecule bioanalysis started in 1994 and has been the driver of our success;
- Our state of the art laboratory has a capacity of 300,000 samples per year due to robotics;
- Having developed some of the industry’s most demanding assays, has allowed our scientists to gain a high level of experience and the know-how for all demanding assays;
- Contact us to learn how we can provide you the rapid-turnaround on the reliable bioanalytical results you need today.
Cannabis Testing Laboratory
GC/MS/MS UPLC/MS/MS ICP/MS qPCR
- Offering reliable and time-efficient microbial and analytical services to licensed producers for both medical grade and recreational cannabis;
- Combining the best mass spectrometry staff with state of the art equipment;
- Can meet all your needs for Cannabinoid Profile and Potency Testing, Microbial Analysis, Aflatoxins, Heavy Metals, Pesticides, Terpenes, and Residual Solvents Analysis.